Business owners know – in theory – that social media is one of the most effective ways to grow a small business.? Starting as a space for personal interaction, social media has evolved into a dynamic, exciting avenue for business contacts and client traffic. Here are five ways you can uncharge your social media game today:
- Live streams – these allow you to get up close and personal with your audience! Live streams allow you to create a showcase of your products or skills in a way that demonstrates company transparency.
- Share snippets of your process to jumpstart potential clients thinking about how you could benefit them.
- Have a list of quick tips and easy solutions to problems in your industry. These can be used to provide some commonsense advice and start a conversation… and watch the DMs roll in!
- Brand recognition – the more people see and interact with your brand, the more credibility you gain. You want your target audience to feel that you are worthy of their trust. Brand awareness and recognition (using the same logo, font, and brand colors) is a simple way to create authenticity and consistency in your social media market.
- Engage with your audience – be willing to answer questions, respond to comments, and address concerns. Approachability will get you a long way if your audience feels that you genuinely care about their concerns.
However, all of this takes time, which is in short supply as your business grows. If the quality isn’t meeting your standards, if you’re ready to elevate your business and attract higher-paying clients, if your content is always at the bottom of your to-do list – these are all signs you should do what a business owner does: delegate.
Read my blog post on successful social media practices.